Saturday, February 21, 2009

Writers Block


Here's the deal, I was approached to be a contributing author for a chapter in the upcoming book "P2PFundraising: Nonprofit Internet Management Strategies, Tools and Trade Secrets"  actually I am co-writing the chapter with my friend and tech peer Tim Kobosko from USNA.  The chapter is currently titled:  "Path to Managing Your Organization Using Online Tools”

What I like about contributing to this chapter is how I have been part of this process from almost day one as we made the move from Web 1.0 to the 2.x world we know today.  So hopefully the experiences will be of value to those who struggle with the implementation and acceptance of these very standard tools into the culture of non profits.  What I don't like is the title of the chapter.

So besides having to come up with an outline I was thinking a new title may be useful - that and about 20 pages of content, pictures and graphs. Help, comments, tips, prayer - all would be appreciated!

Who talked me into this?

Posted via email from Michael's posterous

No comments: