Friday, March 16, 2012

Reading, its bad for you.

I'm playing with this Post Droid app for my blog when I saw some emails regarding our upcoming webinar next Wed nite and I just had to share. Several of the emails were asking if we captured and archived our webinars and others asked about system requirements in order to follow along.

Now the reason for this topic is because if, and I'll say that again, IF they had read the confirmation email, right in the third paragraph it clearly states the system requirements. IF they had been to our website where the initial registration page resides the word "archives" over on the side may have been a hint we record our sessions.

I'm willing to bet we all fall under the "to busy to read" category, but how much time did it take to craft and send the email?

Have we become blind to the written word? Are we sharing too much? Is anybody still reading this? Yeah, that's what I thought.

No comments: